Over the years, many people have had lovely things to say. Here are a few of them ranging including clients, yoga teacher trainers, pregnancy yoga teacher trainers, birthing workshop attendees and more. [Paul - Anchor link each of these itemes to the headings below]
What our clients say….
- "The elbowroom has been a place of sancturay for me for the last 7 years. I try and go at least once a week. I am in my 70′s now and it is the one rock I have in my life that keeps me sane"
Jennifer Marley, Yogi Since 2003
- "I have to say The elbowroom is one of the most friendly studio’s I have ever been too. Not only are the teachers and staff lovely, but I get a bowl of the most delicious soup after my class. I lost my job recently, so spending €6 on a yoga or pilates class AND getting my lunch is an incredible life line for me"
Tara Healy, Yogi since 2005
- "Pilates is the only thing that is getting my abdominal muscles in shape, I have been going to Brian’s classes now for over 4 years. I try and go every week, he is such an amazing teacher"
Anto Healy, Pilates since 2005
What our Yoga Teacher trainees say….
- “The course is a learning curve/journey not just in the mechanics of
Ashtanga yoga but in self-exploration. As well as making the body fitter
it also opens the mind. The class dynamics help this journey with a sharing
of experiences and a common bond being formed. I will really miss the group
when the course finishes.”
Helen Sherlock, Student 2005/06
- “I am so impressed with the level of tutition on the course and am
thoroughly enjoying the whole experience.”
Karen Ward, Course Tutor & Student 2005/06 (Holistic Therapist from RTE’s
- “A thoroughly challenging, yet enjoyable course – well structured and
excellently delivered – guaranteed not only tochange how you approach your
yoga practice but also your life!”
Linda McConn, Student 2005/06
- “thoroughly enjoyed the course! It was very worthwhile and gave me
some excellent direction in both my practice and my teaching. Ireally like
the ideas that you’ve put down for next term and am envious of those who’ll
follow this year.”
Rachael, Student 2006/07
- ” Really enjoyed the course and Veronica and Debbie were outstanding,
i really felt they went out of their way for us”
Helena, Student 2006/07
What our Pregnancy Yoga Teacher trainees say….
" I found the course extremely enjoyable and interesting, well presented and well run. I felt it was very factual and the information was well researched. I enjoyed the yoga part immensely and found I personally benefitted from practicing yoga more regularly. There was a lot of valuable information given on the benefits of yoga for pregnancy and labour. There was a whole section on coping with labour where many different natural ways of coping were discussed and conventional medical methods were explored. There was an extra weekend giving information on aromatherapy, acupressure and homeopathy in pregnancy in labour which I found very illuminating. I feel I have personally benefitted from the course as well as expanding my scope of knowledge. I also feel I have gained a more holistic approach to pregnant and laboring women and their partners which will influence how I work with people in the future .”
Brenda Murphy, Midwife, Public Health Nurse, Mother of three, Dublin.
- “Having looked for a pregnancy yoga teacher training course for many years, I really found what I’d been looking for. The course offers the mother empowerment through practical knowledge of all the areas of pregnancy and birth. As we all know, knowledge is power and a mother who trusts her body knows what to do and is able to stay in control of her birth and her body. I really felt I was given adequate tools to feel safe teaching women at this special time in their lives and know that there is plenty of friendly back-up if I ever need it.”
Helena, Yoga Teacher, Cork
- I truly believe a change is coming… By doing the course you commence on a wonderful journey, opening your mind to what a different experience expecting mothers should have during their pregnancy and Birth. You come away with all the essential tools to empower women to regain their trust in themselves and their bodies. It should be a module for midwifery training! Both of you were a breath of fresh air and will be spoken highly of for evermore! thank you so much"
Katie, Midwife, Holles st
- "I enjoyed the course immensely. The content was excellent and comprehensive without being overwhelming. I loved the studios and felt that your experience in the whole field of pre-natal yoga was very helpful and interesting. I particularly loved hearing your doula stories. Both yourself and Melissa presented the information in a very relaxed knowledgeable and confident way.”
Jacquie, Yoga Teacher, Mother of 3
- "I thought the course was excellent. As a mother of 3 kids, I know how important pregnancy and the birthing experience can be. The course content is extensive, yet practical and applicable. Lisa and Melissa are passionate, knowledgeable, experienced teachers and genuinely lovely people. I am completely confident in what I learnt on this course. I’m so happy I now have a wealth of such beneficial knowledge that I can pass on to other mums-to-be, to help empower them to believe in themselves and their bodies."
Anne-Marie O’Halloran, Yoga Teacher, Mother of 3
Your feedback is important
If you have any thoughts, recommendations or changes you would like to see, please click here and fill in our feedback form. Your input is vital to make sure we are the best we can be and we appreciate your time.