Article Category - "Graze Vegetarian Food"
The elbowroom escape retreat centre is looking for a for a skilled cook with a passion for Vegetarian food to prepare meals according to menu on evenings and weekends.
- The cook must be able to follow instructions and deliver well-prepared meals
- They must be friendly to clients and serve meals with great customer service skills.
- They must be deft in moving around the kitchen and be able to multi task.
- Experience in using various ingredients and cooking techniques is also important.
11 Vegan Lunch Options Available In The City You Need To Try
Bento box at Graze Canteen @ The Elbowroom
Graze Canteen at The Elbowroom has an impressive range of vegetarian and vegan bento boxes, showcasing just how much you can do with vegetables.
You can put anything from bulgar wheat to avocado, to edamame to pomegranate in here, and you’re sure to be full until dinner time.The Healthy Tart
The 10 best places for vegan & gluten-free desserts in Dublin
This canteen is a really special vegetarian place that is definitely worth checking out.… Read more
The elbowrooms coffee is exclusively supplied by McCabes hand roasted organic coffee. The elbowroom is proud to stock such a well regarded, award winning coffee.
We have a delicious, organic, hand roasted Arabica coffee that is Fair trade. It is roasted for us by McCabe’s in Wicklow. We also have a decaf option available for the coffee lovers who aren’t keen on caffeine.What makes our coffee special (apart from the taste)
McCabes only buy coffee beans from suppliers who have a consistent history of fair and ethical trading.… Read more
Here’s a delicious meal you could try tonight. Small bit of prep time. About 25 minutes but well worth it for a perfect Rolled Lasagne.
- 8 lasagna noodles
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 12 – ounce can crushed tomatoes
- 2 ounces goat cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1 large leek, white part only, chopped
- 1 3/4 cups sliced cremini mushrooms
- 1 bunch asparagus, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 ounces low-fat mozzarella, grated
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
How to put it together:
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.… Read more
Something quick & easy for dinner tonight.
Quinoa Mushroom Burgers
20 finely minced mushrooms (use food processor and stop before they turn into a paste)
½ cup cooked cooled quinoa
⅓ cup finely chopped onion
2 finely chopped garlic cloves
½ teaspoon soy sauce
½ tablespoon vegetarian Worcester sauce
salt and freshly ground black pepper
seasonings of choice
¼ cup shredded Vegetarian Parmesan
½ tablespoon smoked paprika
Sauté the onion and garlic in oil olive till translucent then add the mushrooms.