When considering any professional help, the choices are often numerous and confusing and it can be difficult to decide where to start or who to turn to. By attending this seminar it may remove any doubts or stigma associated to seeking such professional help. If you would like answers to some of your questions and what to find out more information on the therapeutic process, you are welcome to then attend our seminar with our new resident psychotherapist Natalie O’Rourke on Saturday May 12th.
Do you, a family member, friend or colleague suffer from?
- Depression and anxiety
- Difficulties with interpersonal relationships
- Problems facing children and adolescents (such as impact from divorce, peer pressures, learning or behavioural problems)
- Aging, retirement, redundancy or work related issues
- Medical illness
- Post Natal Depression
- Loss, Trauma of sexual, psychical or emotional abuse
- Lifestyle issues within a traditional culture
- Personality /additive disorders/ Eating disorders
- Self harm or suicidal thoughts
Join us at a relaxed an informal information session with free Tea and biccies provided!!
Places are limited so booking online or at the elbowroom Reception is essential. You can also e-mail us at info@the-elbowroom or call us at 01 6779859 to reserve a place.