The elbowroom has something for everyone. Our two great studios offer you, the people of Dublin, a retreat from their daily struggles and a chance to spend some quality time looking after yourself.
So how can you start? Start by viewing our class schedule or taking a look at all the different classes we do. Take a look at the directions – pop in and come visit us.
Any questions check out our FAQ and contact our Class Advisors who can point you in the right direction.
What You Need
- New students should arrive 15 minutes early to register and fill out arrival cards.
- Please sign in to Reception before each class.
- Please be on time, no admittance 10 minutes after classes begin. If you are late and have booked a class we may give your space away if someone is waiting.
- Hot yoga students will need to have water and a towel
- Yoga mats are on sale in the studio. We hire mats for €1, but in the interests of hygiene, we recommend purchasing your own if you plan to take a series of classes.
- Wear comfortable, light clothing and bring a warm layer for Yoga relaxation
- Please take off your shoes as you enter the building unless you are doing body conditioning or Zumba where you will need clean trainers.
- Try not to eat for two hours before class—please DO eat a light breakfast before Body Conditioning (i.e. yogurt and fruit)
- For Ashtanga please bring a small towel if necessary.
- Showers and shower gel are available free of charge.
- Small towels can be hired for €1 at reception.
- Drink plenty of water before and after your class