Advanced Yoga Teacher Training Course
So you have the 200 hours training and you’re teaching great classes.
Now it is time to advance your career and go to the next level with a 300 hour yoga teacher training course. Incredibly you have the flexibility to tailor your course to suit YOUR needs and select your 300 hours from over 400 hours of expert tuition.
For further details on our on our up-and-coming 2017/18 course that starts June 2017 please email our training coordinator Mary Williams
All asana work is done from a perspective of deep anatomical and kinaesthetic awareness, protecting, nurturing and strengthening the body. Our objective for the teachers is to have the confidence to observe, correct, adjust or suggest preposes to help students with abnormal movement patterns or restrictions. In conjunction, teaching and practice follows the principles of self love, student love and mindfulness of movement, instruction and teaching.
Learn from the best
The elbowroom has gathered an expert team from our international group of teachers including:
- Gary Carter – The UK’s leading anatomy and movement for yoga training instructors
- Josh Summers – Internationally renowned teacher and author
- Susan Church – Leading teacher with classes and training in UK, Ireland, France and Spain
- Veronica Larson – Swedish born Yoga energy medicine teacher
- Marianne Jacuzzi – One of Ireland’s most experienced teachers with nearly 50 years practice
- Lisa Wilkinson – Founder of The elbowroom and director of teacher training
- David Curtis – Leading teacher with over a decade of teacher training in Ireland
- Orla Crosse – Irish chartered Physiotherapist and Yoga Teacher
- Dr Anthony Sharkey – Medical doctor and founder of the Dublin Meditation Centre
- Sophia Pallaro – Yoga teacher and PhD student in Mindfulness and yoga
- Deirdre Murphy – Yoga teacher and AcroYoga Goddess
Your opportunity to tailor your course
This unique course is comprised of a core set of modules. You are then given the flexibility to select electives to build the course to suit your needs.
The core modules are designed to build on your 200 foundation, deepen your understanding of yoga and improve your practice:
- Expertise grounded in embodied anatomy using our experienced yoga teachers and clinical therapists to add unique value
- An understanding of structures, normal movement patterns, disorders and yoga used as a corrective therapy
- An understanding of bringing mindfulness and self exploration to empower both students and their clients into a self realisation and body awareness
- Learning to tailor a meditation practice combined with mindfulness to work with a clients needs. Meeting them where they are at now with realistic solutions to bringing relaxation into a daily practice
- Restorative practice combined with Yin Yoga expertise to bring into your regular classes
Your 300 hours will consist of 144 hours of compulsory modules with which you will select electives to suit your own style of practice and up-skill needs:
Electives modules to suit your needs
Every teacher has their own style. We embrace this on this 300 hour training by offering a multitude of modules so that you can tailor your training. Choose from advances workshops in :
- Yin Yoga
- Meditation from all corners of the globe
- Exquisit sequencing
- Yogic Nutritional Cleanse
- Yoga for women’s health
- Yoga for men
- Yoga as a therapy
This course will commence in June 2017.
The primary modules of the Advanced Yoga Teacher Training are based on a perspective of deep anatomical and kinaesthetic awareness, protecting, nurturing and strengthening the body. Our objective... read more
Tailor your 300 hour Advanced Yoga Teacher Training Course by selecting modules that suit YOUR needs. You will need to select at least 18 days of electives to make up your 300 hours. If you would... read more
For those who do not wish to enrol on the full 300 hour Advanced Training Certification you have the opportunity to take modules as continuous professional development modules to enhance your... read more
... read more
How to survive and exceed your expectations in the business of yoga – The Blood, sweat, profanities and joy Lisa Wilkinson - May 2017 - This is a FREE bonus module - 1 day This module FREE... read more
The fees for the 300 hour Advanced Yoga Teacher Training course are as follows: Early Bird Price - €2995 - Deposit of €400 to be received by Feb 14th 2016 Full Price €3400 - Deposit of... read more
The 300 hour Advanced Teacher Training Course has the following pre-requests for joining. Each student: Must be certified by a 200 hour accredited course Must have a regular practice and commit... read more
Register your Interest in our Teacher Training courses [gravityform id=1 title=false description=false... read more
The elbowroom has an extensive range of classes for all ages and abilities. We offer such an eclectic mix to enable you to find something that will suit you. If you need any advice, please contact our class advisor who can point you in the right direction.