shane's Blog Post
The elbowroom team is delighted to invite you to the opening of our exciting new venture Yin & Tonic this Friday evening (12th January) at 7pm. Relax and chill in our inviting community space and sample our new menu designed to boost your health and wellbeing.
Our Specialities include a selection of healthy supercharged kava, superfood smoothies, medicinal teas, tonics for gut health, delightful treats with no refined sugars. We also serve amazing coffee and cakes during the day.… Read more
The elbowroom is looking for a for a new colleague with a passion for Vegetarian food to prepare food & juices according to the menu on evenings and weekends.
- The cook must be able to follow instructions and deliver well-prepared food & juices
- They must be friendly to clients and serve with great customer service skills
- They must be deft in moving around the kitchen and be able to multi-task
- Experience in using various ingredients and cooking techniques is also important
- They will be tasked with preparing, serving and tidying up
- The goal is to help preserve and enhance our reputation so we can expand our clientele
- Predominately weekends, 9 am – 4 pm (Sat & Sun) or weekdays, 9 am – 2 pm
- Candidate should be flexible
- Set up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment
- Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, etc.)
The Spine and the core muscles are interlinked. It’s impossible to do something with one, without affecting the other.
At a very basic level, our ability to train and encourage motor function of these two places requires our control of mobilising and stabilising the axial skeleton.Knee Fold
The first exercise Knee Fold encourages the muscles of the natural corset of the body to anticipate the load of a single, and then a double leg being lifted from the floor.… Read more
“I’ll get fitter in January”, famous last words eh? This year why not try and be the best person you can before the clock strikes 12 on the 31st December. Keeping fit and active during the Christmas period means you’re less inclined to over indulge in the festive season. If you’re staying active there’ll be more of a chance of you reaching for the box of chocolates once on Christmas day and putting it back down.… Read more
Did your sweet tooth get the better of you over Halloween? Already dreading the the Christmas Party season of excess that is nearly upon us?
Many people will try to counteract this by trying to have a ‘clean’ November. Rest, relax and rejuvenate.
A fantastic way to cap off your clean November is with a juice cleanse. Whether you’re an experienced juicer or a first timer, Graze @ The elbowroom will be able to help you pack in nutrients to make you feel amazing.… Read more