Join us at the Youth Club for an Easter Kids Camp in April 2022. Children will enjoy lots of games and races, arts and crafts and outdoor time at Grangegorman (weather permitting).
The elbowroom in collaboration with the Youth Club has been providing camps for kids in the community for many years. The Youth Club offers an inclusive hub for the young people of Dublin 7. Our belief is that children play well together when encouraged to open their minds and commune with nature.
We feel kids camps are perfect for children to meet new friends and learn something new. We provide well qualified, dynamic and enthusiastic staff who love working with children. Our holistic approach aims to bring out the best in every child by promoting positive behaviour, team-building and self-esteem.
- Cost €110 per child per week includes breakfast.
- Please note that all children must be at Primary School (not creche) and the minimum age is 4 yrs old. They MUST also be toilet-trained.
- Places are limited so please book early.
- We ask all children to bring their own labelled water bottle and a snack for midday.
- Camp Runs from 9am-2pm each day.