This Easter break, a 5-day children’s camp offers an exciting schedule filled with activities that promise lots of laughter and fun. Starting from 9am to 2pm each day, kids can relish in a range of engaging activities, such as creating large Easter eggs, crafting 3D bunny masks with hats, participating in a treasure hunt, designing 3D bunny cards, and baking delicious biscuits.
The elbowroom in collaboration with the Youth Club has been providing camps for kids in the community for many years. The Youth Club offers an inclusive hub for the young people of Dublin 7. Our belief is that children play well together when encouraged to open their minds and commune with nature.
We feel kids camps are perfect for children to meet new friends and learn something new. We provide well qualified, dynamic and enthusiastic staff who love working with children. Our holistic approach aims to bring out the best in every child by promoting positive behaviour, team-building and self-esteem.
- Cost €125 per child for 5 days, including breakfast. 10% off for siblings!
- Please note that all children must be at Primary School (not creche) and the minimum age is 4 yrs old. They MUST also be toilet-trained.
- Places are limited so please book early.
- We ask all children to bring their own labelled water bottle and a snack for midday.
- Camp runs from 9am-2pm each day.