Understanding and Working with Subtle Energy Pathways, Vibrational Transformation & Consciousness
Experiential learning and study of Subtle Body Anatomy in Yoga:
- Chakra, Kosha, Vayu, Nadi: How they interrelate, how they affect everything in a person (body, mind, emotions, connection to spirit) and how to work with those systems to bring them into balance.
- The Chakra system: Asana work, balancing and clearing work, meditations and work in consciousness.
- Breathwork, Meditation and Energy clearing work
- The 4 bodies; physical, mental, emotional & spiritual
- Teaching from a level of energy/soul connection
- How to read energy in others/postures
- Teaching using a language that facilitates wholeness and harmony
- Being the Change
- Cultivating Listening, Becoming Sensitive, Trusting your awareness, and Improving observational /listening skills