Join our resident sports specialist and physical therapist – Ciarán Aherne for the ultimate runner’s workshop.
Warming up and warming down is vital for anyone who runs or plans to run. Stretching exercises are paramount to protect your hips, ankles, knees and feet is vital to stay injury free.
Learn how to:
- Stretch the right muscles without straining your joints
- Effectively build muscle to maintain endurance
- Use an efficient warm up and warm down routine each time you run
- Help stay injury free and keep running for many years to come
- Build up your competitive advantage if racing is your game
If you would like info on any of our classes or workshops to support your fitness plan, please email, reception with your enquiry, best of luck with your running.… Read more