Article Category - "Yoga and Pilates Teacher Training"
Do you want to follow in the footsteps of countless midwives, mothers & doula’s who are now teaching pregnancy yoga?
Our training course teaches you how to empower women through their journey of pregnancy and birth. The elbowroom’s Pregnancy Yoga Teacher Training course is holding a FREE open session with Melissa Curtis.
Accredited By Yoga Alliance
Mothers, midwives and yoga teachers and birth professionals – yoga during pregnancy is more than just moving into postures.… Read more
Are you interested in starting your 200-hour Yin Yang Yoga teacher training? Would you like to spend a year deepening your practice in Ireland’s most established training school?
Why not come along to this free open session with Susie Murray? It will be a great opportunity to meet the teachers, experience their teaching style and find out more about the course curriculum.Yin Yang Teacher Training
This 12-month yoga alliance UK accredited course is open to all yoga students who have been practicing Yoga for two or more years.… Read more
This module is both an exploration of mindfulness meditation theory & practice and a guide to their integration in yoga practice and teaching. This module is open to all yoga teachers who have an interest in exploring and integrating a mindfulness approach to yoga:
- Working with difficulties: desire; aversion; torpor; restlessness; doubt & exploring strategic remedies.
- Mindfulness and Yoga: How to develop and integrate a mindful quality to yoga practice and different yoga styles.
Understanding and Working with Subtle Energy Pathways, Vibrational Transformation & Consciousness
Experiential learning and study of Subtle Body Anatomy in Yoga:
- Chakra, Kosha, Vayu, Nadi: How they interrelate, how they affect everything in a person (body, mind, emotions, connection to spirit) and how to work with those systems to bring them into balance.
- The Chakra system: Asana work, balancing and clearing work, meditations and work in consciousness.
- Breathwork, Meditation and Energy clearing work
- The 4 bodies; physical, mental, emotional & spiritual
- Teaching from a level of energy/soul connection
- How to read energy in others/postures
- Teaching using a language that facilitates wholeness and harmony
- Being the Change
- Cultivating Listening, Becoming Sensitive, Trusting your awareness, and Improving observational /listening skills
The first of its kind in Ireland, this doula course will provide all of the training and mentoring necessary for you to support pregnant people and their families and from conception, pregnancy labour birth and the early postpartum in the Irish maternity system.
Join us for this open talk and Q&A with Dr Krysia Lynch, where we will discuss the doula training structure, content and our passion for pregnancy care and reform.… Read more
Breath serves as a bridge between body and spirit. On the physical plane, breath is the life force that sustains every cell. On the astral plane, it is the vehicle of prana, universal primal energy that forms mind and soul. Pranayama practice serves as a bridge too. It links asana to the internal practices of higher yoga, which culminate in ultimate liberation. For an authentic yoga practice, pranayama is not optional.No matter how you may have neglected pranayama in the past, this module will kick-start your practice.… Read more