Article Category - "Yoga and Pilates Teacher Training"
We will be learning through discussion with plenty of practice. Prepare to laugh, cry and be overjoyed.
The science is there, yoga can help women through all their cycles in life and in this training we will explore just that. This is an opportunity for you to learn the fundamental wisdom of your own body, how yoga and pranayama can help and how you can empower others to learn the same. … Read more
Are you already 200hr trained, wish to learn more but without the commitment of a year long training? Our 300hr series of advanced Yoga teacher training modules offer the perfect solution. Choose short 2 or 4 day individual modules, perhaps it’s the teachers you are most inspired by or finding a dept of knowledge in one area.
Places may be limited so please contact Moya at The elbowroom if you are interested in attending or use the above booking link.… Read more
You’ll be joining the amazing Sophia Pallaro for this comprehensive study of restorative yoga over two weekends at The elbowroom including:
– Anatomy and physiology of the central and peripheral nervous system
– Restorative for adrenal fatigue
– Diet and restorative yoga
– Restorative yoga for restoring good posture
– Restore to sleep
– Plan and effectively sequence a restorative class
– Intelligent use of props to assist individual needs
– Pranayama in Restorative
– Yoga Nidra during Restorative
– Creating a restorative space: balancing talking and silence;
voice and pace as well as music
– Dealing with difficult emotions during Restorative
This four-day course takes place on the 1st, 2nd and 29th of February and the 1st March.… Read more
Understanding and Working with Subtle Energy Pathways, Vibrational Transformation & Consciousness
Experiential learning and study of Subtle Body Anatomy in Yoga:
- Chakra, Kosha, Vayu, Nadi: How they interrelate, how they affect everything in a person (body, mind, emotions, connection to spirit) and how to work with those systems to bring them into balance.
- The Chakra system: Asana work, balancing and clearing work, meditations and work in consciousness.
- Breathwork, Meditation and Energy clearing work
- The 4 bodies; physical, mental, emotional & spiritual
- Teaching from a level of energy/soul connection
- How to read energy in others/postures
- Teaching using a language that facilitates wholeness and harmony
- Being the Change
- Cultivating Listening, Becoming Sensitive, Trusting your awareness, and Improving observational /listening skills
The first of its kind in Ireland, this doula course will provide all of the training and mentoring necessary for you to support pregnant people and their families and from conception, pregnancy labour birth and the early postpartum in the Irish maternity system.
Join us for this open talk and Q&A with Dr Krysia Lynch, where we will discuss the doula training structure, content and our passion for pregnancy care and reform.… Read more
This 200hr Foundation Yoga Teacher Training places an emphasis on Teaching Methodologies and style, ensuring students have access to real-world techniques for sharing the magic of Yoga with their students.
The course will run part time over 12 months, The structure is as follows –
Wednesday evenings (starting end March 2021 – Feb 2022, 33 sessions @3hrs) 6pm – 9pm – online
1 Saturday a month – Starting April 2021 – 8 sessions @ 5hrs – online.… Read more