Article Category - "Yoga and Pilates Teacher Training"
Do you want to follow in the footsteps of countless midwives, mothers & doula’s who are now teaching pregnancy yoga?
Our training course teaches you how to empower women through their journey of pregnancy and birth. This comprehensive 6 month Yoga training covers everything from Anatomy & physiology to breathwork during labour and postures & sequences in classes.
Accredited By Yoga Alliance
Mothers, midwives and yoga teachers and birth professionals – yoga during pregnancy is more than just moving into postures.… Read more
You’ll be joining the amazing Sophia Pallaro for this comprehensive study of restorative yoga over two weekends at The elbowroom including:
– Anatomy and physiology of the central and peripheral nervous system
– Restorative for adrenal fatigue
– Diet and restorative yoga
– Restorative yoga for restoring good posture
– Restore to sleep
– Plan and effectively sequence a restorative class
– Intelligent use of props to assist individual needs
– Pranayama in Restorative
– Yoga Nidra during Restorative
– Creating a restorative space: balancing talking and silence;
voice and pace as well as music
– Dealing with difficult emotions during Restorative
This four-day course takes place on the 1st, 2nd and 29th of February and the 1st March.… Read more
Understanding and Working with Subtle Energy Pathways, Vibrational Transformation & Consciousness
Experiential learning and study of Subtle Body Anatomy in Yoga:
- Chakra, Kosha, Vayu, Nadi: How they interrelate, how they affect everything in a person (body, mind, emotions, connection to spirit) and how to work with those systems to bring them into balance.
- The Chakra system: Asana work, balancing and clearing work, meditations and work in consciousness.
- Breathwork, Meditation and Energy clearing work
- The 4 bodies; physical, mental, emotional & spiritual
- Teaching from a level of energy/soul connection
- How to read energy in others/postures
- Teaching using a language that facilitates wholeness and harmony
- Being the Change
- Cultivating Listening, Becoming Sensitive, Trusting your awareness, and Improving observational /listening skills
The first of its kind in Ireland, this doula course will provide all of the training and mentoring necessary for you to support pregnant people and their families and from conception, pregnancy labour birth and the early postpartum in the Irish maternity system.
Join us for this open talk and Q&A with Dr Krysia Lynch, where we will discuss the doula training structure, content and our passion for pregnancy care and reform.… Read more
This 200hr Foundation Yoga Teacher Training places an emphasis on Teaching Methodologies and style, ensuring students have access to real-world techniques for sharing the magic of Yoga with their students.
The course runs over two intensive modules (11 days each) giving time for deep immersive learning and space for reflection and study.
The dates are particularly suitable for Teachers or students who wish to incorporate yoga into their lives and work.… Read more
As part of our upcoming series of advanced pregnancy yoga teacher training modules spring 2019, we are hosting a FREE workshop with Ireland’s leading perinatal instructors and trailblazers – Lisa Wilkinson and Melissa Curtis, who will deliver a 30 min workshop on ‘How to truly support a woman facing a C-section delivery’.
With C-section deliveries on the rise with reports of an average of 30% of hospital births resulting in C-sections, we feel awareness and support is necessary for physical and mental recovery.… Read more