Article Category - "News and Special Offers"
After the spate of recent reports surrounding the increase in obesity and weight-related illness throughout Ireland, The elbowroom has decided to do something to help.
Throughout the coming year, The elbowroom will be working with certain individuals who need our help through a project called ’60 Days To Save Your Life’.
Our first candidate is Tanya Sweeney. Tanya was working as a journalist at the age of 11 for her local newspaper (reporting on Dublin Zoo, the Coca-Cola factory and ‘backstage’ at McDonald’s, where the freebies left her in no doubt of her vocation), so it stands to reason that now she has reached her 40s and is still a journalist, she is plain knackered.… Read more
After the spate of recent reports surrounding the increase in obesity and stress-related illness throughout Ireland, The elbowroom has decided to do something to help.
Throughout the coming year, The elbowroom will be working with certain individuals who need our help through a project called ’60 Days To Save Your Life’. Here’s The elbowroom head honcho Lisa Wilkinson discussing the project.
“I’m passionate about the state of our nation’s health, which appears to be deteriorating rapidly.… Read more
The elbowroom is looking for a for a new colleague with a passion for Vegetarian food to prepare food & juices according to the menu on evenings and weekends.
- The cook must be able to follow instructions and deliver well-prepared food & juices
- They must be friendly to clients and serve with great customer service skills
- They must be deft in moving around the kitchen and be able to multi-task
- Experience in using various ingredients and cooking techniques is also important
- They will be tasked with preparing, serving and tidying up
- The goal is to help preserve and enhance our reputation so we can expand our clientele
- Predominately weekends, 9 am – 4 pm (Sat & Sun) or weekdays, 9 am – 2 pm
- Candidate should be flexible
- Set up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment
- Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, etc.)
Here at The elbowroom we passionately believe in empowering women. We believe this empowerment is crucial to a positive birthing experience. This is the aim of our prenatal yoga classes and workshops. But enough from us. We’ll let our mums do the talking…
“I’m just writing to tell you that I had a beautiful baby boy last Sunday night. I want to thank you for your wonderful classes throughout my pregnancy!… Read more
Well, winter is creeping in, which means its time to dust off the slow cooker!
If you haven’t got one they are sooo handy for busy parents on the go – throw everything in in the morning and have a delicious dinner waiting for you in the evening.
You can adapt pretty much any soup or stew recipe for the slow cooker – just bear in mind the liquid doesn’t evaporate like cooking on the hob or oven, so not so much liquid. … Read more
WE ARE RECRUITING!
Our Afterschool Youth Club service is looking for a fun, dynamic person to join our team. Our Youth Club provides after school care to children ranging in age from 5-10.
We provide an excellent working environment with a really supportive and engaged team and a fun environment.
We are looking for candidates who have Fetac Level 6, previous experience working in a similar environment and have excellent communication skills.… Read more