A Kids Spooktacular Camp at the elbowroom
Things to expect:
- Tonnes of Halloween games and races
- Pumpkin painting
- Arts and crafts
- Scary stories
- Outdoor time at the lovely Grangegorman (weather permitting)
- What would Halloween be without a costume party you ask? We will be holding a spooooky costume party on Friday.
- No tricks, but a lot of amazing treats for kids to enjoy and make the most out of their midterm break.
Info About Our Camp:
- The cost is €95 per child per week and includes breakfast;
- Sibling discount of 10% if booking two or more family members;
- Camp is open to all children in primary school and they MUST also be toilet-trained;
- Places are limited so please book early;
- We ask all children to bring their own labelled water bottle and a snack for midday;
- Runs from 9am-2pm each day;
- Additional childcare hours may be possible if the demand is there.
Important Safety Info For Parents:
- Parents will not be allowed inside the studios;
- Please queue following the signs on the ground;
- A staff member will call one child at a time during drop off and at pick up times;
- We would also like to inform all parents that we are following all the guidelines from the HSE and the Department of Children and Young affairs;
- We have strict cleaning schedules in place.
To book a little monster’s spot for a fangtastic time:
Please email info@the-elbowroom if you would like to book a space. If a space is available you will be contacted within 24 hours with details on how to make payment.
** The elbowroom is an inclusive centre with an emphasis on positive reinforcement, confidence, individuality and inclusion – everyone is welcome! **
The elbowroom has an extensive range of classes for all ages and abilities. We offer such an eclectic mix to enable you to find something that will suit you. If you need any advice, please contact our class advisor who can point you in the right direction.