Easter Kids Camp Now Open For Booking!
The elbowroom’s Annual Easter Kids Camp returns on Monday 29th March till Friday 2nd of April. Join us for five days of Fun, Games, Music, Movement, Yoga, Art & Crafts and Zen time.
The camp runs from 9am-2pm daily with different activities ranging from Easter arts and crafts, games and races and exploring springtime at Grangegorman (weather permitting). The camp cost is €110 per child for the five days. Places are limited and demand is high. Make sure to book your place now by contacting the elbowroom team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
The Easter Kids Camp is suitable for children who are in primary school. Discounts of 10% are available if booking two or more family members.
Please note activities can vary each day, if you wish to take part in all activities please book for the full five days.
For more information and to book please email email@example.com If a space is available, you will be contacted within 24 hours with details on how to make payment.
Additional Information for those attending the Easter Kids Camp:
- Camp is open to all children in primary school & they MUST also be toilet-trained
- We ask all children to bring their own labelled water bottle, a snack & a packed lunch for midday
- Parents won’t be allowed in the studios. Please queue following the signs on the ground.
- A staff member will call one child at a time during drop off and at pick up times
- We would also like to inform all parents that we are following all the guidelines from the HSE and the Department of Children and Young affairs
- We have strict cleaning schedules in place.
- Additional childcare hours may be possible if the demand is there.
The elbowroom is an inclusive centre with an emphasis on positive reinforcement, confidence, individuality and inclusion.
The elbowroom has an extensive range of classes for all ages and abilities. We offer such an eclectic mix to enable you to find something that will suit you. If you need any advice, please contact our class advisor who can point you in the right direction.