We are looking forward to welcoming you back to The elbowroom and ask that you take a moment to read our Covid protocol.
- Students must pre book their place for all classes. Click here to make a booking.
- Students are required to fill out COVID-19 Pre-Registration form prior to class.
- There is only one class at a time. Students are asked to arrive not earlier than 10 minutes before the class and leave immediately after the class.
- All class numbers are limited and have social distancing in place. Social distancing floor stickers are available at the studio for students to place their yoga mats when they arrive.
- Sanitiser is available at the studio entrance so that students can first disinfect their hands as they enter the yoga studio before & after class .
- After and in between each class the teacher will sanitize commonly touched surfaces.
- Mask to mat policy in place.
- All students must bring their own props and yoga mat- these can not be left at the studio and must not be shared between clients.
- Yoga teachers will not give hands-on adjustments, yoga students are required to stay on their mat before class and if queuing for any reason must adhere to social distancing.
- Yoga students are required to observe 2 meter distancing from the teacher.
Other important measures
Any student who has contact with someone who has Covid-19 must not attend our studio for 14 days and until they have received medical clearance to do so
- Any student displaying symptoms of Covid-19 should not come to class. You can find out about symptoms of Covid-19 and what to do if you get sick, here www.gov.ie/en/publication/472f64-covid-19-coronavirus-guidance-and-advice/
- It is imperative that absolutely all students are signed in to class for the purpose of contact tracing should it be required. Please check that your contact details on our system are up to date and we can contact you should we need to.
- If you are unwell, or become unwell after class please contact our team on email@example.com and notify us so.