6-week Yoga Beginner Series, January 2022
We are thrilled to announce our 6-week Yoga Beginner Series starting on the 27th of January 2022. A true beginner’s course, with each week building on the prior week’s foundation and knowledge.
The focus of this absolute beginner yoga program is on classes that move through key yoga poses while being careful and emphasizing alignment. Students will also learn yogic breathing and relaxation techniques. The beginner series is taught in a sequential manner to help students build strength and flexibility. Pre-registration is required for the 6-week session and the cost is €99.
- Learn in a safe and supportive small class environment
- Safely explore your limits and receive corrective feedback and modifications
- Build a strong knowledge base
- Build strength and flexibility
- Release tension in the body
- Learn how to manage stress
What To Know Before Joining Class:
- Wear comfortable clothes in which you can easily move.
- We recommend joining class on an empty stomach. If hunger is an issue, a light snack before class can help.
- Bring your own yoga mat to class. We also recommend bringing a yoga blanket or beach towel to each class. We have yoga blocks, bolsters, and straps for shared use. We also sell these props in our studio if you wish to purchase your own set.
- Don’t compare yourself to others – It is not a competition! Don’t worry about what the person next to you is doing. They may be very bendy but they may also have been doing this for many years. Click here to learn more about yoga for beginners.