Acroyoga Workshop with Deirdre Murphy
This workshop brings us into the lovely partnership which is acroyoga.
Mixing softness with strength, body work with working bodies, and good intentions with practising communications. You will definitely leave feeling more grounded, relaxed and glowing, and aware of the support of your community.
We’ll do a floor based warm up, acroyoga, and massage. Wear your most comfortable clothing, closer fitting is better.
Who should do this workshop?
- People who need or want a laugh!
- People who don’t mind touch
- If you want to be stronger, fitter, more flexible…. and who want to have a great time getting there
- If you would like to practise yoga off the mat in an interactive community-driven way
Why should you do it?
- To build trust in oneself, and to expand the boundaries of what you’re able for
- To build trust in other people
- To feel great in your body — strong, confident, and glowing
- And mostly… for the craic!