Nature Retreat in The Wicklow Escape
Stunning scenery, delicious food and mindful movement
Nestled in the Glen of Imaal, you are surrounded by mountains and forests with some of the best hiking in Ireland literally in the back garden!
This yoga escape endeavours to help you delve deep into the soul of your practice. Removing external distractions and giving your time to this retreat will benefit you in many ways allowing you the time and the support space to sort through any issues that are holding back both you and your practice.
- 10am: Arrival, Tea & Coffee with Snack
- 10.30am: Prepare for hike
- 11am: Hike for three hours (1.5hours up and back). A forest bathing exercise.
- 1pm: Lunchtime at the venue (1 hour). Walk around the ground (15mins).
- 2.15pm: Yoga class at the barn (1.5 hours long)
- 3.30pm: /4pm: Guests leave or if they prefer book a place in the Wicklow Escape for one night(subject to availability and sold separately.)
Date: August 21st
Cost: €89 pp