Receptionist vacancy at The elbowroom
The elbowroom, Dublin’s favourite well-being hub are looking for part time receptionists. Our busy centre offers a wide range of classes and workshops for yoga, Pilates and fitness classes along with a multi-disciplinary health clinic, after-school service and vegetarian/vegan coffee dock.
The hours for work will be daytime, evenings and weekends.
- Welcoming clients by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Using our online booking system to manage clients classes and appointments
- Keeping the centre tidy and well stocked
- Cash Management
- General administrative duties
- Working on a coffee dock at weekends
- The successful candidate may be required to cover our after school from time to time
We are looking for candidates with
Reception experience, sales experience, good verbal communication, Microsoft Office and Google Drive skills, experience in a customer focused environment, good organisational skills, who can handle a busy work environment, fluent English and an excellent phone manner. Barista training a plus.
Applications to be sent to email@example.com. Closing date end of business Friday 26th May 2017