Infant Massage with Expert Naomi Kiss
Infant massage is one of the most rewarding ways to bond and connect deeply with your baby. We are thrilled to announce we will be starting a new five week infant massage course. Start date for the course is Tuesday, April 20th 2021. Additional information and booking details are included at the end of the blog
What are some of the benefits of infant massage?
Each Massage may stimulate;
- Circulatory and digestive systems
- Hormonal and immune systems
- Coordination and balance
- Learning and concentration
- Muscular development and growth
- Mind and body awareness
- May help relieve gas and colic & constipation
Our infant massage course is a lovely, relaxing time for both you and the baby.
The five week online course is suitable for newborn babies up to the age of six months.
What to expect during the infant massage class:
- Emotional massage provides your baby with a sense of well-being and security and can communicate the love you feel for your child. Once you start to massage your baby, you will begin to understand how important the sense of touch is to both you and your baby.
- Interaction during infant massage may help the promotion of bonding and secure attachment.
- Verbal/non-verbal communication.
- Development of trust and confidence.
- Using all the senses.
- Create feelings of love, respect, and being valued.
The class is in the comfort of your own home. You are free to tend to your baby in any way throughout the duration of the class (eg you can feed, change, and comfort your baby as you feel is necessary, or get up and have a walk around.)
Baby’s bedtime routine
Massage can form a lovely part of baby’s bedtime routine and provide you with real ways to help relieve common discomforts like wind, tummy pains and stress in your baby.
Can you claim back the cost of the course?
This 5-week course costs €125 – Many insurance companies cover the full cost of this course. Click here to sign up.
If you don’t have health insurance the cost is €90 however you will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to avail of this price.
If you have any questions please contact us on email@example.com.
The elbowroom has an extensive range of classes for all ages and abilities. We offer such an eclectic mix to enable you to find something that will suit you. If you need any advice, please contact our class advisor who can point you in the right direction.