Learn how to massage your baby in this 5-week course.
Clinical evidence shows that infant massage has positive effects for caregivers and infants and has an important impact on their development. It is through our senses that all human beings interact with their environment.
A sense of well-being and security
Emotionally massage will provide your baby with a sense of well-being and security and can communicate the love you feel for your child. Once you start to massage your baby you will begin to understand how important the sense of touch is to both you and your baby.
Interaction in Infant Massage may help:
- Promotion of bonding and secure attachment
- Verbal/non-verbal communication
- Development of trust and confidence
- Using all the senses
- Feelings of love, respect, and being valued
Baby’s bedtime routine
Massage can form a lovely part of baby’s bedtime routine and provide you with real ways to help relieve common discomforts like wind, tummy pains and stress in your baby.
Benefits for baby
Each Massage May Stimulate:
- Circulatory and digestive systems
- Hormonal and immune systems
- Coordination and balance
- Learning and concentration
- Muscular development and growth
- Mind and body awareness
- May help relieve gas and colic & constipation
This 5-week course costs €119 – 100 euro of this course is redeemable from health insurance. If you don’t have health insurance the cost is €85.
Please call our reception on (01) 677 9859 to book for the non-insurance price of €85