Advanced Yoga Teacher Training Course
‘The gold standard in training. Stand out from the crowd’
So you have the 200 hours training and you’re teaching great classes.
Now it is time to advance your career and go to the next level with a 300-hour yoga teacher training course. Incredibly you have the flexibility to tailor your course to suit YOUR needs and select your 300 hours from over 400 hours of expert tuition.
For further details on our on our up-and-coming 2018/19 course that starts June 2018 please email our training coordinator Moya
All asana work is done from a perspective of deep anatomical and kinesthetic awareness, protecting, nurturing and strengthening the body. Our objective for our teachers is to have the confidence to observe, correct, adjust or suggest poses to help students with abnormal movement patterns or restrictions. Teaching and practice follow the principles of self-love, student love, and mindfulness of movement, instruction, and teaching.
Learn From The Best
The elbowroom has gathered an expert team from our international group of teachers including:
- Gary Carter – The UK’s leading anatomy and movement for yoga training instructor
- Susan Church – Leading teacher with classes and training in UK, Ireland, France and Spain
- Veronica Larson – Swedish-born yoga energy medicine teacher
- Marianne Jacuzzi – One of Ireland’s most experienced teachers with nearly 50 years practice
- Lisa Wilkinson – Founder of the elbowroom and director of teacher training
- David Curtis – Leading teacher with over a decade of teacher training in Ireland
- Orla Crosse – Irish chartered physiotherapist and yoga teacher
- Dr. Anthony Sharkey – Medical doctor and founder of the Dublin Meditation Centre
- Sophia Pallaro – Yoga teacher and Ph.D. student in mindfulness and yoga
- Eimear Beardmore – Leading yin yoga teacher
- Susie Murray – Master of Vinyasa Flow
Tailor Your Course
This unique course is comprised of a core set of modules. You are then given the flexibility to select electives, building the course to suit your needs.
The core modules are designed to build on your 200 Foundation, deepen your understanding of yoga and improve your practice:
- Expertise grounded in embodied anatomy using our experienced yoga teachers and clinical therapists to add unique value
- An understanding of structures, normal movement patterns, disorders and yoga used as a corrective therapy
- An understanding of bringing mindfulness and self-exploration to empower both students and their clients into a self-realisation and body awareness
- Learning to tailor a meditation practice combined with mindfulness to work with a client’s needs. Meeting them where they are at now with realistic solutions to bringing relaxation into a daily practice
- Restorative practice combined with yin yoga expertise to bring into your regular classes
Your 300 hours will consist of 144 hours of compulsory modules with which you will select electives to suit your own style of practice and up-skill needs:
Electives Modules to Suit Your Needs
Every teacher has their own style. We embrace this on this 300-hour training by offering a multitude of modules so that you can tailor your training. Choose from advanced workshops in:
- Yin yoga
- Meditation from all corners of the globe
- Exquisite sequencing
- Yogic nutritional cleanse
- Yoga for women’s health
- Yoga for men
- Yoga as a therapy
This course will commence in June 2018.
The primary modules of the Advanced Yoga Teacher Training are based on a perspective of deep anatomical and kinesthetic awareness, protecting, nurturing and strengthening the body. Our objective is... read more
Tailor your 300-hour Advanced Yoga Teacher Training Course by selecting modules that suit your needs. You will need to select at least 18 days of electives to make up your 300 hours. If you would... read more
For those who do not wish to enrol on the full 300-hour Advanced Training Certification, you have the opportunity to take modules as continuous professional development modules to enhance your... read more
... read more
How to survive and exceed your expectations in the business of yoga – The Blood, sweat, profanities, and joy Lisa Wilkinson - This is a FREE bonus module - 1 day This module FREE but to only... read more
The fees for the 300-hour Advanced Yoga Teacher Training course are as follows: Price €3400 - Deposit of €400 secures your space Payment plans available to spread the cost of your course... read more
The 300-hour Advanced Teacher Training Course has the following pre-requests for joining. Each student: Must be certified by a 200 hour accredited course Must have a regular practice and... read more
The elbowroom has an extensive range of classes for all ages and abilities. We offer such an eclectic mix to enable you to find something that will suit you. If you need any advice, please contact our class advisor who can point you in the right direction.