Become a mum & baby yoga teacher – Open Day Saturday 1st July
Looking to train as a postnatal yoga instructor? – Join us for this opportunity to speak with our dedicated and experienced senior yoga instructors Melissa Curtis as she explains the benefits of teaching yoga to mothers and their new babies.
This hour-long session will give you some insight to what a mum and baby class involve, unique yoga asana that allows mother and baby to bond while giving mother the essential skill of relaxation and mindfulness techniques. Melissa will be answering any questions you might have about this training.
This course is accredited by Yoga Alliance UK. On successful completion of this course, a cert will be issued after which you may be insured to safely teach postnatal women.
Benefits of training at The elbowroom
- flexible payment plans
- a full manual with photographs of asana
- experienced teacher training instructors
- discounted classes and workshops at The elbowroom
- free mentoring after your course with our instructors
- free use of the studio to practice teaching or to practice teaching for your exam
- continuous assessment
- regular feedback sessions
- free use of the studio for you to organise teaching beginners to develop your teaching skills
- accredited course with insurance available
Places may be limited so please contact Moya at The elbowroom if you are interested in attending or use the above booking link. You can also refer someone for training by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.