Become a Pregnancy Yoga Teacher – Open Day With Melissa Curtis
Event Details Book Online Now
Date: Saturday 29th June 2019
Time: 14:00 - 15:00
Do you want to follow in the footsteps of countless midwives, mothers & doula’s who are now teaching pregnancy yoga?
Our training course teaches you how to empower women through their journey of pregnancy and birth. The elbowroom’s Pregnancy Yoga Teacher Training course is holding a FREE open session with Melissa Curtis.
Accredited By Yoga Alliance
Mothers, midwives and yoga teachers and birth professionals – yoga during pregnancy is more than just moving into postures. With this Yoga Alliance accredited pregnancy teacher training course, we learn how to plant seeds of self-belief and empower women through their journey of pregnancy and birth.
Why not come along to The elbowroom for this open session with our instructor. It will be a great opportunity to gain insight into what a pregnancy yoga practice includes and a chance to investigate the potential to increase your income.
Benefits of training with The elbowroom
- Reaffirming course for midwives
- Flexible payment plans
- A full manual with photographs of asana
- Experienced teacher training instructors
- Discounted classes and workshops at The elbowroom
- Free mentoring after your course with our instructors
- Free use of our studio to practice teaching
- Continuous assessment
- Regular feedback sessions
- Free use of the studio for you to organise teaching beginners to develop your teaching skills
- Accredited course with insurance available
Places may be limited so please contact Moya at The elbowroom if you are interested in attending or use the above booking link. You can also refer someone for training by emailing email@example.com
The elbowroom has an extensive range of classes for all ages and abilities. We offer such an eclectic mix to enable you to find something that will suit you. If you need any advice, please contact our class advisor who can point you in the right direction.