Become a Pregnancy Yoga Teacher with Melissa Curtis
Event Details Enquire Now
Start Date: Saturday 12th September 2020
End Date: Sunday 17th January 2021
Time: 11:00 - 12:15
Duration: 5 Modules of training.
Do you want to follow in the footsteps of countless midwives, mothers & doula’s who are now teaching pregnancy yoga?
Our training course teaches you how to empower women through their journey of pregnancy and birth. This comprehensive 6 month Yoga training covers everything from Anatomy & physiology to breathwork during labour and postures & sequences in classes.
Accredited By Yoga Alliance
Mothers, midwives and yoga teachers and birth professionals – yoga during pregnancy is more than just moving into postures. With this Yoga Alliance professionals Uk accredited pregnancy teacher training course, we learn how to plant seeds of self-belief and empower women through their journey of pregnancy and birth.
Why not enquire today to find out more about this Yoga training course and the opportunities it will bring into your life.
Benefits of training with The elbowroom
- Reaffirming course for midwives
- Flexible payment plans
- A full manual with photographs of asana
- Experienced teacher training instructors
- Discounted classes and workshops at The elbowroom
- Free mentoring after your course with our instructors
- Free use of our studio to practice teaching
- Continuous assessment
- Regular feedback sessions
- Free use of the studio for you to organise teaching beginners to develop your teaching skills
- Accredited course with insurance available
Places may be limited so please contact Moya at The elbowroom if you are interested in attending or use the above booking link. You can also refer someone for training by emailing email@example.com
The elbowroom has an extensive range of classes for all ages and abilities. We offer such an eclectic mix to enable you to find something that will suit you. If you need any advice, please contact our class advisor who can point you in the right direction.