This unique pregnancy teacher training is run in modular units. Spread over several months you will learn in a safe and deeply knowledgeable environment. The space between modules gives you enough time to absorb and practice the skills you have learnt between sessions.
The elbowroom and our associate teachers provide you with an exclusive mentoring scheme both during and after your studies. In fact, we do only issue teaching certificates after teachers have studied with their mentor. This way we can ensure the best quality, empowering and safe pregnancy and postnatal yoga teachers.
Your qualification is dependent on you:
- Completing the first five modules (spread out over five months).
- Observing and assisting in a set number of pregnancy yoga classes (determined by your existing experience),
- Passing a 2 hour written exam and a practical teaching assessment
- Completing two or more assignments per module
- Completing an apprenticing with an existing prenatal yoga teacher who will work as your mentor
The elbowroom has an extensive range of classes for all ages and abilities. We offer such an eclectic mix to enable you to find something that will suit you. If you need any advice, please contact our class advisor who can point you in the right direction.