Subtle Body Anatomy & Yoga Energy Medicine with Veronica Larsson
Event Details Book Online Now
Start Date: Friday 10th May 2019
End Date: Monday 13th May 2019
Time: 09:30 - 17:30
Duration: 4 Days
Understanding and Working with Subtle Energy Pathways, Vibrational Transformation & Consciousness
Experiential learning and study of Subtle Body Anatomy in Yoga:
- Chakra, Kosha, Vayu, Nadi: How they interrelate, how they affect everything in a person (body, mind, emotions, connection to spirit) and how to work with those systems to bring them into balance.
- The Chakra system: Asana work, balancing and clearing work, meditations and work in consciousness.
- Breathwork, Meditation and Energy clearing work
- The 4 bodies; physical, mental, emotional & spiritual
- Teaching from a level of energy/soul connection
- How to read energy in others/postures
- Teaching using a language that facilitates wholeness and harmony
- Being the Change
- Cultivating Listening, Becoming Sensitive, Trusting your awareness, and Improving observational /listening skills
The elbowroom has an extensive range of classes for all ages and abilities. We offer such an eclectic mix to enable you to find something that will suit you. If you need any advice, please contact our class advisor who can point you in the right direction.