A Kids Spooktacular Camp at the elbowroom
Things to expect:
- Tonnes of Halloween games and races
- Pumpkin painting
- Arts and crafts
- Scary stories
- Outdoor time at the lovely Grangegorman (weather permitting)
- What would Halloween be without a costume party you ask? We will be holding a spooooky costume party on Friday.
- No tricks, but a lot of amazing treats for kids to enjoy and make the most out of their midterm break.
Info About Our Camp:
- The cost is €95 per child per week and includes breakfast;
- Sibling discount of 10% if booking two or more family members;
- Camp is open to all children in primary school and they MUST also be toilet-trained;
- Places are limited so please book early;
- We ask all children to bring their own labelled water bottle and a snack for midday;
- Runs from 9am-2pm each day;
- Additional childcare hours may be possible if the demand is there.
Important Safety Info For Parents:
- Parents will not be allowed inside the studios;
- Please queue following the signs on the ground;
- A staff member will call one child at a time during drop off and at pick up times;
- We would also like to inform all parents that we are following all the guidelines from the HSE and the Department of Children and Young affairs;
- We have strict cleaning schedules in place.
To book a little monster’s spot for a fangtastic time:
Please email info@the-elbowroom if you would like to book a space. If a space is available you will be contacted within 24 hours with details on how to make payment.
** The elbowroom is an inclusive centre with an emphasis on positive reinforcement, confidence, individuality and inclusion – everyone is welcome! **