Receptionist Vacancy at The elbowroom
The elbowroom, Dublin’s favourite well-being hub are looking for a part-time receptionist. Our busy centre offers a wide range of classes and workshops for yoga, Pilates and fitness classes along with a multi-disciplinary health clinic, after-school youth club and a busy cafe.
The hours for work will be variable and could be weekdays or weekends, daytime or evening. The studio is open 8 am – 10 pm weekdays and 8.30 am – 4 pm on weekends. Part-time hours are available across this range of opening times.
- Welcoming clients by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Get to know our clients by name and create a friendly and welcoming atmosphere.
- Using our online booking system (Mind-Body) to manage clients accounts, classes and appointments
- Keeping the centre tidy and well stocked
- Moving of props in/out of studios and occasional other light lifting work.
- Cash Management
- General administrative duties
The studio often needs resources across other areas of the business including the cafe, after-school kids club and elsewhere so a flexible attitude is also desirable!
We are looking for candidates with
Reception experience, sales experience, good verbal communication, Microsoft Office and Google Drive skills, experience in a customer focused environment, good organisational skills, who can handle a busy work environment, must have fluent English and an excellent phone manner.
Applications to be sent to email@example.com