Experienced in Yoga? Grow with a course
Many studio’s now offer a combination of drop in classes, workshops and beginners courses. But what is often missing is a course just for experienced yogi’s.
Working as a group gives you the opportunity to grow with your teacher with only experienced students. As a course, you will build on your practice and techniques week after week.
Rohan Hennessy is returning to The elbowroom after developing a great course to meet the needs of experienced yogi’s. Join him on our next course starting Monday 21st of September.
Here are a few tips to help you grow in your yoga practice:
- Set an intention or goal and dedicate ten to fifteen minutes per day to yoga.
- Stay positive and know it’s possible.
- Visualize yourself achieving your intention.
- Be patient with yourself and honor your body.
- Acknowledge your improvements, big or small.
- Continue your practice.